Trackside3D, oorail, oorail.co.uk and oorail.com are trademarks of IdeaPier LLC.
By downloading content from this site, you accept this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its provisions. If you do not accept or agree with these terms, do not download the Content
IdeaPier LLC ("Provider") grants buyer a perpetual non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide personal-use license to download, copy to personally owned digital devices, copy for backup purposes only, copy to personally owned 3D printers and 3D print the accompanying STL file(s), G-Code file(s) or other 3D Object file(s) (collectively, "3D Object Data") subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commerical use of the 3D Object Data for making physical objects for display/use with personally owned Model Railway Layouts, Dioramas or personally owned Exhibition Layouts. The 3D Object Data may not be used in any way where in which you charge or receive payment, collect fees, receive payment in kind or receive any form of remuneration. The 3D Object Data may not be used in any advertising. The 3D Object Data may not be resold, redistributed, transmitted, relicensed or sub-licensed.
- The 3D Object Data may not be redistributed in any form, including but not limited to uploading to websites, uploading to 3D printing e-commerce services (example: Shapeways), uploading to 3D Object sharing sites (example: Thingiverse), shared via email, Google Drive, Dropbox or any other digital or electronic method.
- The 3D Object Data may not be used in conjunction with any service where the 3D Object Data is made available to third parties to produce or mass produce the resulting physical object.
- The 3D Object Data or resulting physical objects may not be reverse engineered, duplicated, disassembled or analyzed for the purposes of extracting dimension, mass, other measurements, design elements or other data.
- This license extends to any physical object created or otherwise produced from the 3D Object Data. Physical objects created with the 3D Object Data are for personal use only. The physical objects created may not be used in any way where in which you receive payment, collect fees, receive payment in kind or receive any form of remuneration.
- Physical Objects created with the 3D Object Data may be used for display on personal Exhibition Layouts, YouTube channels, Vimeo and other social media platforms under the condition that Trackside 3D by oorail is mentioned as the source of the 3D Object Data or resulting physical object, a card (or suitable visual reference to Trackside3D) and a link to Trackside 3D's website trackside3d.co.uk is provided in the description or text accompanying the post.
- Title and Ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the 3D Object Data remain exclusively with the Provider.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The 3D Object Data is provided 'as is'.
- Neither Provider nor oorail will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the 3D Object Data.
- The buyer is responsible for any direct or indirect unauthorized distribution of the 3D Object Data by third parties through their use of the 3D Object Data with a third party printing service.
- The buyer is responsible for any direct or indirect unauthorized distribution of the 3D Object Data by any party as a result of theft (physical or electronic), security breaches or any other distribution resulting from the buyers storage of the 3D Object Data.
- The buyer agrees that any and all disputes shall be settled under the jurisdiction of the Athens County Municipal Court, located in Athens, Ohio, United States.
- This license does not grant any permission to use Trackside3D, oorail, IdeaPier or any other trademark.
For group, club, society or commercial licensing, please contact email@example.com.
IdeaPier LLC, 4820 Fisher Road, Athens, OH 45701, USA